- Currency Pairs: EURUSD | GBPUSD | USDJPY | USDCHF | USDCAD | AUDUSD
- Timeframe: H1
- Price: $199 or $329 or monthly subscription $29
- License: 1 real or 3 real both with unlimited demo
- NFA compliance: Yes
- Refund policy: 60 Days
- WallStreet Forex Robot Website
Strategy: Short to medium range scalper, with winners closing around 5-8 pips and losers closing between 15-30 pips.
Here is the vendor account of Wall Street Forex Robot running on Alpari NZ. This account has been running since beginning of 2011 and was doing well up until 2014. From 2014 to present, it's essentially made no gains with a huge dip in there. It's on an upward trend again, but I suspect just like the other scalpers, it's days are numbered.
Here is another Wall Street robot account running on FXOpen trading their recovery mode. This is a martingale style mode, not recovery. It held onto trades just passed a 31% drawdown, not sure what kind of recovery that is.
Pros & Cons
- Vendor has long term results
- Fair price
- 60 Day Refund Policy
- Doesn’t seem to perform as well as it used to
- Requires setting tweaking
Wall Street Forex Robot has been around for 5+ years now, performing well for most of that time, but things are slowing down. From 2014 to mid 2015 it made absolutely no gains. I'm not going to recommend a system based on how well it performed over 18 months ago. It's time to shine may be over now.