- Currency Pairs: EURUSD | GBPUSD | USDJPY
- Timeframe: H1
- Price: 3 kind of license: $129 / $149 / $259
- License: 3 types of account: Normal (1 licence E/U) – PRO (1 licence E/U + G/U + U/J) – Family (2 licences – E/U+G/U+U/J)
- NFA compliance: yes (with the long term advanced strategy disabled)
- Refund policy: Not specified
- GoldBull Pro Website
Strategy: Scalper and breakout, but from their vendor account, almost every trade I see is a scalp at 2-5 pips.
Here is the vendor account of Gold Bull Pro, which is on a demo account. Demo + Scalper = a loser in live trading. Don't believe me? Check out some of these customer accounts.
This is a customer live account trading GoldBull Pro on IC Markets, and low and behold it's a consistent loser just as predicted. Unless you find some kind of magical broker that has ideal conditions for scalping and lets you take advantage of it, your live account will look exactly like this.
Pros & Cons
- I can’t find anything positive about this
- No refund policy
- Vendor account is demo
Don't touch this unless you want to make fake demo money, because that's the only type of account this type of EA will work on.