System: SmartForex24 progressive
Description: We have been trading Forex for several years. Our aim is to run an automated trading system which is providing steady profits with limited drawdowns. SmartForex24 only builds safe trading strategies with reasonable money and risk management in place at all times.Trading with us means you’ll have a worry-free investment – steadily growing your assets – without losing sleep at night.
We set up this account in order to give you access to these commercial EAs. The account combines 3 different EAs right now. Our strategy is simple: Let them run over a longer period and earn the money they create. If we find EAs not performing anymore, we deactivate them and wait until market reaches the proper settings for this EA again or replace them by better working ones. We don’t use any martingale or basic dumb grid strategies. Of course we use real SL and don’t try to survive market drops by using large DD.
SmartForex24 progressive uses a basket of 3 different trading strategies. All have dynamic stops and take profits in common. To give you some insights:
– Strategy 1: Long-Term with-trend Scalping EURUSD on M15 with average profit of 30 pips.
– Strategy 2: Trading Keltner channel reversals for EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF on M5 and M15. Again we aim an average profit of 30 pips.
– Strategy 3: Different with-trend strategies for EURUSD on m5. Tight stops around 25-30 pips. Strategies usually jump into the market after retracements to support zones. Another strategy uses Fibonaci for entry, another waits for heavy movements.
These 3 strategies divide into 9 systems:
– System 1: max 1 Trade, 1,00% max total risk, pair EURUSD (using Strategy 1)
– System 2: max 3 Trades, 1,00% max total risk, pair EURUSD (using Strategy 2)
– System 3: max 3 Trades, 1,00% max total risk, pair GBPUSD (using Strategy 2)
– System 4: max 3 Trades, 1,00% max total risk, pair USDCHF (using Strategy 2)
– System 5: max 2 Trades, 0,80% max total risk, pair EURUSD (using Strategy 3)
– System 6: max 2 Trades, 1,00% max total risk, pair EURUSD (using Strategy 3)
– System 7: max 3 Trades, 0,75% max total risk, pair EURUSD (using Strategy 3)
– System 8: max 2 Trades, 1,00% max total risk, pair EURUSD (using Strategy 3)
– System 9: max 3 Trades, 1,05% max total risk, pair EURUSD (using Strategy 3)
We have set the following parameters to ensure a safe flight:
– max risk per trade: 0,25-1%
– max total basket risk: 8,6 %
The max total basket risk describes the unlikely event of all 9 systems trade trade at the same time and hit SL. The drawdown of (right now) around 12 % is a balance drawdown, not a floating profit drawdown.
In case of any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of Trading: Real
Broker: IC Markets
Started: May 01, 2015
Tracking: 2 users
Currency Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF
Essentials: The SmartForex24 progressive system has made 1003 trades with an average winning trade of 20.16 pips / €25.01, the average losing trade around -29.33 pips / -€39.80 and an average trade length of 4h 20m.
The best trade it ever had was (Jun 29) 159.0 in pips and the worst trade was (Aug 26) -163.4 in pips.
It has won (339/527) 64% of its attempted buys and (292/476) 61% of its attempted sells.
Pros & Cons
- Its average win is larger than 10 pips which is usually a good thing.
- Its average stop loss is less than 50 pips which is reasonable.
- Drawdown has been kept under 30% which is good.