System: AlgoFXtrade 1
Description: AlgoFXtrade 1 is one of the AlgoFXtrade Portfolio systems. It is a counter-trend strategy based on a extensive and dynamic statistical analysis of price swings data. The system is built for trading multiple currency pairs and uses an advanced lot size increase method to recover from eventual trades opened too early. The risk settings are established to get a stable and steady growth (10% per month in average).
AlgoFXtrade 1 system details :
– Trading type : counter-trend strategy based on dynamic statistical studies
– Instruments : AUDCAD ; AUDNZD ; EURCAD ; EURGBP ; EURUSD ; GBPAUD ; GBPCAD ; GBPUSD ; NZDCAD
For more informations, visit our website at www.algofxtrade.net
Type of Trading: Real
Broker: IC Markets
Started: Nov 20, 2014
Tracking: 19 users
Currency Pairs: AUDCAD, AUDNZD, EURCAD, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPUSD, NZDCAD
Essentials: The AlgoFXtrade 1 system has made 1130 trades with an average winning trade of 22.54 pips / , the average losing trade around -51.30 pips / and an average trade length of 16h 40m.
The best trade it ever had was (May 14) 203.2 in pips and the worst trade was (Aug 27) -509.8 in pips.
It has won (355/523) 67% of its attempted buys and (444/607) 73% of its attempted sells.
Pros & Cons
- Its average win is larger than 10 pips which is usually a good thing.
- Prone to large drawdowns.
- Bad risk:reward ratio. Stop loss is more than 2x the take profit.