System: PBFI-Speedwealth Classic
Description: Survival Robot type, trading on "EURUSD" on TF15m with Risk-Money Management , Stable wealth and High reliablity
Unlimited dynamic profit
– Limited Stop Loss every order
– No double lots-No Martingle-No Hedging
– Trading on Only Strong Trend
– Maximum Risk control 2.5 %
Type of Trading: Real
Started: Sep 16, 2014
Tracking: 11 users
Currency Pairs: EURUSD
Essentials: The PBFI-Speedwealth Classic system has made 126 trades with an average winning trade of 49.27 pips / $98.23, the average losing trade around -22.85 pips / -$45.55 and an average trade length of 5h 55m.
The best trade it ever had was (Mar 18) 153.6 in pips and the worst trade was (Jan 25) -42.5 in pips.
It has won (27/68) 39% of its attempted buys and (20/58) 34% of its attempted sells.
Pros & Cons
- Its average win is larger than 10 pips which is usually a good thing.
- Its average stop loss is less than 50 pips which is reasonable.
- Drawdown has been kept under 30% which is good.