System: MyEA Azil Assian
Description: – MyEA Azil Assian, usually opens trades between closing session New York and Tokyo opening.
– No scalper. On average more than 30 pips profit per trade.
– Risk / Reward searched 1: 1
– Maximum risk less than 1.5% on each trade. Commonly 1%.
– Maximum one operation per pair, all with Stop Losse.
– No grid, no hedge, not martingale, no baskets, not average, not increased lot size after a loss, or combinations dangerous.
– No trading on Friday.
*** Statistics BT 2001-2015 All pairs ***
PF = 1.47
Win = 65%
Pips = 79952
Trades = 15285
Expectancy = 5.23 pips
Avg gain = 25 pips
Avg loss = – 31 pips
Stagnation = 70 days
Avg Month in loss = 2 per year
Yearly avg % return = 70.28%
Max DD (2001-2015) = 23%
DD Month=18%(Aug2008), 12%(Nov2014),9%(Dec2010), 3%(Aug2012)
Type of Trading: Real
Started: Jul 20, 2015
Tracking: 2 users
Currency Pairs: EURCAD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY
Essentials: The MyEA Azil Assian system has made 78 trades with an average winning trade of 38.19 pips / $10.70, the average losing trade around -34.66 pips / -$10.79 and an average trade length of 5h 21m.
The best trade it ever had was (Sep 10) 64.9 in pips and the worst trade was (Sep 18) -53.1 in pips.
It has won (16/27) 59% of its attempted buys and (29/51) 56% of its attempted sells.
Pros & Cons
- Its average win is larger than 10 pips which is usually a good thing.
- Its average stop loss is less than 50 pips which is reasonable.
- Drawdown has been kept under 30% which is good.