System: Multi Trend
Description: This account is a MODELl account to give a demonstration of efficiency of trading portfolio that utilizes trends and its money management.
Some of my own and my investors private accounts are traded by the same portfolio of strategies.
This portfolio of strategies do the following:
1. Look for the fx-crosses that had a obvious trend.
2. Choose from 1 to 3 strategies (from a large array of more than 450 strategies) that can utilize this trend profitably and began to trade it.
3. Turn off strategies that became no longer profitable.
4. Sometimes this portfolio uses strategies that utilize not the trend but flat in certain fx-crosses.
Money management (for model 1K account):
1. Each position can be opened not more than 0.01 Lot (1000 in base currency)
2. Each position necessarily has stoploss from 120 to 300 pips.
3. As a result the maximum risk of 1 trade is 2,9% of account size.
I recomment to use multiplier from 1 to 3 maximum.
Type of Trading: Real
Started: Nov 10, 2014
Tracking: 1 users
Currency Pairs: EURCAD, EURGBP, EURJPY, GBPCAD, NZDUSD
Essentials: The Multi Trend system has made 321 trades with an average winning trade of 69.24 pips / $6.06, the average losing trade around -62.48 pips / -$5.81 and an average trade length of 2d.
The best trade it ever had was (Aug 21) 377.3 in pips and the worst trade was (Aug 12) -209.4 in pips.
It has won (74/138) 53% of its attempted buys and (98/183) 53% of its attempted sells.
Pros & Cons
- Its average win is larger than 10 pips which is usually a good thing.
- Drawdown has been kept under 30% which is good.