System: EURUSD SteadyGrowth
Description: Subscrive the signal on https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/37636 .The signal is made using two Expert Advisor runing on VPS working on 1 h and 15 min timeframe on EURUSD pair. The system work on breakout and high volatility of market and place stop order every 1 h and 15 min waiting the breakout. If no breakout occur the order will be updated with new stop order.
The signal was developed considering following rule:
1) minimum investment: signal work well starting from 1000$ (or 10$ on cents account if you want to test the signal)
2) strong methodology: no scalping, no grid, no martingale, no overtrading. Open trade only on the right moment!
3) Order management: 0,1 lot per 1000$ of investment.
4) Money management: use always stop/loss, management of break-even and take-price following the developed rule.
5) Equity management: see my equity! Maximum 2 order opened at time.
Type of Trading: Real
Started: Apr 11, 2014
Tracking: 11 users
Currency Pairs: EURUSD
Essentials: The EURUSD SteadyGrowth system has made 189 trades with an average winning trade of 47.69 pips / €40.35, the average losing trade around -19.36 pips / -€16.35 and an average trade length of 4h 32m.
The best trade it ever had was (Jan 23) 177.9 in pips and the worst trade was (Jan 22) -96.9 in pips.
It has won (32/101) 31% of its attempted buys and (37/88) 42% of its attempted sells.
Pros & Cons
- Its average win is larger than 10 pips which is usually a good thing.
- Its average stop loss is less than 50 pips which is reasonable.
- Drawdown has been kept under 30% which is good.