System: 1-2-3 Strategy
Description: This account is fully automatically traded by a periodically revised portfolio of up to 20 different autotraded strategies in 15 fx-crosses.
Usually strategy avoid using majors (ex: EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF) to avoid volatility.
The main idea is:
1. Discover a strog trends on a specific fx-cross proved technicaly and fundamentally (minimum 6 month).
2. Choose strategies that utilises this trend based on its trade history and shows best results when trend is on.
3. Сarefully monitor when trend is over and strategy become irrelevant to current market conditions to switch it off.
Rules of money management:
A. Common rule is each strategy can open only 0.01 lot position (equivalent to 1000 in base currency, approx. leverage 1:1, margin uses 1% of deposit).
B. Only 5 strategy of 20 can open 0.02 lot positions.
C. Every trade has its own stoploss from 120 to 300 pips max, making maximum drawdown of $66 – aprox. 4,5%.
This account is a MODEL portfolio of my and my investors private accounts traded by the same autostrategies.
The goal is to show yield 3-4 times higher then bank deposit connected with risk of showing only 1 yield of bank deposit without any drawdown.
Another important goal – an equity line should always above the balance one.
Type of Trading: Real
Started: Mar 27, 2015
Tracking: 21 users
Currency Pairs: AUDUSD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPCAD, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDJPY
Essentials: The 1-2-3 Strategy system has made 1013 trades with an average winning trade of 51.64 pips / $5.85, the average losing trade around -62.42 pips / -$7.63 and an average trade length of 2d.
The best trade it ever had was (Aug 21) 480.4 in pips and the worst trade was (Aug 24) -346.4 in pips.
It has won (236/430) 54% of its attempted buys and (390/583) 66% of its attempted sells.
Pros & Cons
- Its average win is larger than 10 pips which is usually a good thing.
- Drawdown has been kept under 30% which is good.